Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Tom from Pirates Cave

User Info Menu

Tom from Pirates Cave

He’s back to where many of us first met him, “Rick’s Café” over 20 years ago.
    Tom is now the GM of Rick’s, he is doing well, loving his position, pumping iron and making great improvements at Ricks especially for first time visitors.
    We stayed at Tom’s Villa on the cliffs, take a look at sundownvillanegril.com. Sandra his wife is the perfect host and knows everything about Negril & Jamaican life.
    Tom treated my wife and I like VIP’s at Ricks and it was great reminiscing with him about “How it used to be” when we were young.
    Our 42nd visit to Jamaica and the best one yet!!!Name:  DSC00069.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  86.3 KBName:  DSC00069.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  86.3 KB
    Last edited by Riddum King; 12-06-2016 at 11:19 AM.

User Info Menu

Re: Tom from Pirates Cave

Verizon gave this message:

Sorry, We could not find www.sundownvillanegril.com
    It may be unavailable or may not exist. Try using the suggestions or related links below, or search again using our web search.

Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

Is Tom going start Sunday night Pig Roast at Ricks?

I still have my Pirates Cave muscle shirt, alas my muscles aren't what they used to be.....

VVHT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rjonsun View Post
    Verizon gave this message:

Sorry, We could not find www.sundownvillanegril.com
    It may be unavailable or may not exist. Try using the suggestions or related links below, or search again using our web search.

Regards,
    Bob
    Last I looked they were a property covered by Negril One Stop.

Agreed, Tom is a good dude and if his place had AC I would be there in a heartbeat.