Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you be doing right now IF....

User Info Menu

Re: What would you be doing right now IF....

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    hey Irie Chic, we forgot about that one...it Thursday mon !!!!!
    Jo it's still early are we going to make it tonight with all the day time shenanigans? lol
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    Jo it's still early are we going to make it tonight with all the day time shenanigans? lol
    Sounds like a nap is in order

User Info Menu

I'd be doing the same thing I'm doing now. Except in St. Augustine my desk faces North West. On Zion Hill it faces South West

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Whatever the day brings...........but, Uncle Johnny, you crack me up! Stay away from the cake!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    see you both soon, soon come

User Info Menu

Friday 10:30 am.
    Sitting under the seagrape tree at Firefly, on my second cup of coffee with rum cream, trying to shake off the remaining cob webs from Jungle last night.

User Info Menu

Its Sunday at noon...most likely I'm lounging on the beach eating a patty or walking the beach or getting a massage...and dreading the next 2 days since I usually leave on a Tuesday
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Hmmmm,Sunday afternoon,i think we will leave the pool at Rondel and head to drifters, i sense a sale on a few buckets of beer in our future and maybe a dance with that sexy girl JoJo and my sexy wife!!

User Info Menu

It is Wed. at 3:14pm sadly but I'm in the US booking my next reach!
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

We swim and float in the water al day with a cooler full of bheer. We pack a raft and a soft-side cooler just for this purpose - we call it our "Bheer Barge".