Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feelin' low......

User Info Menu

Feelin' low......

Bumming out actually....kinda feeling selfish? You boardies are all great, it's like I know some of you, while not even ever met in person. Our trip is cancelled, at the last moment. Supposed to be in Negril tomorrow {Sunday}. My wife's dad got admitted to the hospital 2 days ago. Doesn't have long to live. Very sad. My wife's family is extremely close! Sad. We had a HUGE trip planned {many months in the planning, lots of details, lots of "stuff" to bring down for our JA friends, plus our JA family {of nine years} 17 days...3 places...Seastar Inn {for the Blues in Jamaica shows} GP, and Tree house. This was to be our 17th Negril trip too man. Well, it is what it is, gotta do what you gotta do. A very daunting task of cancelling everything. Do us a favor. Go check out the Canadian blues shows around Negril @ Seastar, { I was going to do a little Emceeing for the shows} @ Drifter's {say Hi to Luddy and Jan from Todd & Deb, ok??} Raise up a ice cold Red Stripe to us. Have fun. Smile, hold hands, eat great food, swim, enjoy those famous sunsets, watch out for Skip, lol. Oh, we'll be back sometime, just don't know when {thanks for the kind words Lisa, you're great.} It's tough to plan around work etc. You know what I mean. Anyhoo, say a prayer for Deb's dad. No Irie here right now.... Irie soon come?? One love, Todd & Deb PS, also say Hi to Herman a.k.a. Busta One foot from us too. Bye.

User Info Menu

Re: Feelin' low......

Thoughts and prayers to your family and your wife's family.

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear this Todd . Prayers to your family . I will drink some red stripes for you!
    The other " Farmer "

User Info Menu

It's a sad time for your family but Negril will always be there. After my Mum died I went and found peace for a while. My sincere condolences to you and your family.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Todd - I was looking forward to meeting you both although I will miss the Blues night on the 21st but hoping it kind of falls into the next weekend as well.
    So sorry to hear of your troubles - and family does come first. Negril soon come for you another time.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the kind words...fellow Negrilians. Yes, family does come first, irie always. If I may, and please don't be offended, but I was really looking forward to being in Negril on January 20th...away from TV, ALL social media and the like. Total seclusion... Respect.

User Info Menu

RRF - Negril willl be there for you to heal. You are where you need to be now. God's funny like that. The window will open when the time is right ... when you are ready. What you are doing now is much more important to Mrs. RRF than you know. Know that we are there with you.

User Info Menu

I can relate, a few years ago I had to cancel a visit the day before my ex and I were to leave due to my mother having a medical emergency. Lucky for us we purchased cancellation insurance and we recovered our money.

As someone has already stated, Negril will always be there.

My thoughts and prayers go out to your wife's family and yourself.

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear about that. I hope all goes well for a speedy recovery

User Info Menu

Prayers for your family Todd although we have never met I know where you have been I see your stickers all over Negril hopes to you for a soon return
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]