Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fun Holiday

User Info Menu

Re: Fun Holiday

I have stayed there a couple times and will be there in a few weeks. I have not tried the AI option nor have I ever eaten or drank there as I use FH just as 'home base'. I stayed at Merrills II last year as FH over booked and they sent us to Merrills which was ok since we didn't have to pay for the AI and got to eat and drink for basically free. I believe Merrills to be better than FH but I still like staying at FH since I know the staff and what to expect.

User Info Menu

We love fun holiday and will be staying there again for the 5th time in april prior to moving to Rondel...It is a basic motel....if u want fancy, spend more money.....the staff are great...the bartenders do anything u ask....The AI plan is pretty basic...The Saturday Night Beach Party is a great meal...We've done it even when we were not staying there...
    2009 trip http://www.negril.com/cgi-bin/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=196641&page=272185

2010 halloween---no TR

trip 2012
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/5589-Trip-report-sept-1-14-including-pelicanbar-catcha-legends-samsara-pubcrawl-etc

trip 2013
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/8323-gettin-my-groove-on-quot-TRIP-report-quot-boardie-bash-style-april21-may11-2013

.trip 2014
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/11962-Trip-report-Boardie-Bash-2014-best-trip-yet

User Info Menu

Nice thing about Fun Holiday,almost anything you need is virtually within reach.It's like the stuff just falls out of the trees and bushes!! We have stayed there twice and would probably stay there again,the staff is great but it's the people you chill with there that help pull it all together into a good stay.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LivinInThe603 View Post
    I stayed in June.

My number one complaint was that the walls in my room were so incredibly thin that the neighbors might as well have been in the room with me. It looked like the room was actually open concept, like a suite, and they decided to close up the "hole" and make two rooms.
    Yea that would be definitely be a downer for me as well.
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

we did F.H. 2 years ago in June, it was great, basic rooms, good food , descent drinks, great location, great staff ,descent beds, great pillows, we would not think twice about staying there again, soon come

User Info Menu

Maybe there is a HUGE difference between the upstairs and downstairs rooms... ? If there is, request a downstairs room.

No one else found the walls so thin? Groove and BillAndDonna, Maybe that's how the taxi driver knew you needed a ride that one time!!!! haha

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    Yea that would be definitely be a downer for me as well.
    I wonder why??? ( BWAHAHAHAHHAAHA !!!! )

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    jojo, throwing stones... hahahahhaha

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Badddd JoJo! *Blushing & Covering Face* soon come!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

The down stairs rooms have walls but probably no insulation as they are definately not sound proof at all,at least the 2 rooms overlooking the pool.I could here a mosquito fart in the room next to us!!