Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Rooms - ice machine

User Info Menu

Rooms - ice machine

Wondering if any boardie staying at Rooms would know if the ice machine is fixed. I'm showing up next week and would like to plan for how inconvenient it may be to keep my beer cold. Its such a little thing I know, but cold red stripes are crucial.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Re: Rooms - ice machine

If it's not working the bar will fill you up! they did for me...
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stoners6 View Post
    Wondering if any boardie staying at Rooms would know if the ice machine is fixed. I'm showing up next week and would like to plan for how inconvenient it may be to keep my beer cold. Its such a little thing I know, but cold red stripes are crucial.
    can you let us know before we get there, thanx bud, very soon come

User Info Menu

just don't drink beer you don't have to drink to have fun hahahahahaha

hope you guys have a GREAT time !!!!!!

User Info Menu

Just returned from there on 1/14/17 and it was working. Got ice everyday from the lifeguards.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info Sasmith. Are the life guards still Chris and Obrien? Treewacker, you're a funny guy!
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

life guards are CHRISTOFER , ONEIL AND MARIO..... STONERS6- I KNOW