Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: CAFS Sky or Sagittarius

User Info Menu

CAFS Sky or Sagittarius

I have a bit of a dilemma, in a good way. I've had Sagittarius booked at Catcha, and now Sky just opened up. Should I switch rooms?

User Info Menu

Re: CAFS Sky or Sagittarius

I wouldn't. I've only stayed in Sag however so I'm partial. Sky looks newer and bigger and maybe less rustic so if that is important to you than maybe you should. The privacy and views and outdoor shower are why we always book Sag. The only down side is noise from Ivans at night sometimes but that never bothers us. Regardless, Catcha is awesome!
    [http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

We have stayed in both Moon and Coral (which is downstairs from Sky, I believe) BOTH were fantastic so you cannot go wrong wither way. I liked the newness if you will of Coral and but being right on the ocean in Sag is priceless...enjoy!! Awesome "problem" to have

User Info Menu

Sky is more modern with solid AC to keep the room cool. Sagi is rustic, more apt to see bugs, but yet is right on the water with an awesome porch. This is a hard choice, however I would likely do Sagi as I like a nice big porch to chill on. The balcony from Sky has a great view, but is tiny in comparison to the room you have outside of Sagi.