Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pot on the Beach

User Info Menu

Pot on the Beach

We are sitting on the beach right now. And, over the years I have never seen as many people walking up and down the beach with openly displayed "Buds" of pot in their hands for sale........just say'in

User Info Menu

Re: Pot on the Beach

I had heard that from another friend just recently in fact. I don't like hearing that...Do not like the drug beach antics at all !

User Info Menu

It's Jamaica !! You can smoke and carry upto a certain amount, why hide it ?! Enjoy it !

User Info Menu

Since it was decriminalised here in Jamaica it's become much more open/apparent...including the smoking of it.

User Info Menu

I was surprised to see that on my last reach in December. At the club, people were openly walking around with huge stalks.

User Info Menu

Jomack, it doesn't bother me that people smoke it, heck, a lot of my friends on the beach do, I'm surprised I don't walk around with a ''contact'' high, maybe I do

What bothers me is the aggressiveness, of the selling, and the fact a lot are selling more than the ganja............Really hate saying no thank you what seems like a hundred times or more, while walking the beach.
    Plus all the kids on the beach, local, and tourist......just don't like how bad it has become....but that's just me..... by all means...get your smoke on !!!

User Info Menu

Name:  don't bother.png
Views: 1938
Size:  18.2 KB
    Time for dis T

User Info Menu

Yes, much more than in years past. Same with smoking it in restaurants and openly on the beach, used to be mostly on the cliff side places.

User Info Menu

It is now WFO ... decriminalization apparently has brought ganja completely out in the open. Hustlers on beach even allowing you to take pictures of them with their wares.
    One day at lunch at beach restaurant a table of 4 next to us all fired up huge individual spliffs. Now they were serious about finding their groove

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JahCruiser View Post
    One day at lunch at beach restaurant a table of 4 next to us all fired up huge individual spliffs. Now they were serious about finding their groove
    Jamaica style, you ever seen one sharing a spliff?