Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: So how nice was the Beres Hammond show last night ?

User Info Menu

So how nice was the Beres Hammond show last night ?

I was really hoping to be there, but couldn't swing it, not coming until next week. In my area, during the summer time, all over the place is a really huge turnout for his shows. I'm sure it was a really special performance last night & I would love to hear some reviews of what it was like!

User Info Menu

Re: So how nice was the Beres Hammond show last night ?

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutWestEnder View Post
    I was really hoping to be there, but couldn't swing it, not coming until next week. In my area, during the summer time, all over the place is a really huge turnout for his shows. I'm sure it was a really special performance last night & I would love to hear some reviews of what it was like!
    Packed house and the crowd was pumped. It was a very enjoyable show.

User Info Menu

Nice show but saw a sign for Ritchie Spice at Bourbon on the 25th FarOutWestender, you might get to see a good show anyway.

User Info Menu

Beres Hammond was top notch classy show! Best show all season! VIP well worth it, everyone got a bottle of wine and there was tons of food catered in! He did a great performance and BeenieMan popped in! I posted video on Woodstock page for all to see.

Richie Spice did a great show at Roots Bamboo also. Great voice and the back up girls are top notch as usual! Video also available on Rootsbamboobeach FB page

Black Uhuru will be coming again shortly for repeat show.....