Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Luxurious Carib Top notch

User Info Menu

Luxurious Carib Top notch

With a huge choice available I have whittled it down to a few reliable safe drivers. This trip was Luxurious Carib and they performed. 110$ return, cold RS on arrival and a patient stop at Progresso for supplies earns them my top marks. Return was prompt and uneventful.

User Info Menu

Re: Luxurious Carib Top notch

Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    With a huge choice available I have whittled it down to a few reliable safe drivers. This trip was Luxurious Carib and they performed. 110$ return, cold RS on arrival and a patient stop at Progresso for supplies earns them my top marks. Return was prompt and uneventful.
    They are the only ones I use. Great company and gentlemen.

User Info Menu

For transportation that puts a smile on your face.
    Book Luxurious Carib Tours for all your airport transfer and tour services while in Jamaica.
    Book today:
    Email: Luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com
    Call: 876-798-8382 or 876-816-6503
    See our TripAdvisor review below
    http://bit.ly/2iwGLMv
    Name:  20170215_update.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  99.8 KB

Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica
    Negril, Jamaica
    Cell 1: +1876-798-8382
    Email: luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com

User Info Menu

Early February was my first time using Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica for the ride between MBJ and Negril, and back. Andre picked us up promptly at the airport in a very clean van with working air conditioning. Kenrick took us back to MBJ the following week in an awesome ride. They were available via email at all time of the day.

A good friend of mine booked at the last minute with Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica for his return to MBJ from Negril. His driver, Dwyane was very professional and informative. He had plenty of questions as he had not been in Negril in 34 years!

I will use Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica in the future, and I urge anyone shopping around for a professional, safe, reliable, taxi service to call Andre and his crew.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kold Ass Mofo View Post
    Early February was my first time using Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica for the ride between MBJ and Negril, and back. Andre picked us up promptly at the airport in a very clean van with working air conditioning. Kenrick took us back to MBJ the following week in an awesome ride. They were available via email at all time of the day.

A good friend of mine booked at the last minute with Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica for his return to MBJ from Negril. His driver, Dwyane was very professional and informative. He had plenty of questions as he had not been in Negril in 34 years!

I will use Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica in the future, and I urge anyone shopping around for a professional, safe, reliable, taxi service to call Andre and his crew.
    They will be picking me up in one week and 29 minutes. First time using them. I usually use Kingsley who has been graet in the past but wasn't able to connect this trip.

User Info Menu

Enjoy your trip. Andre and company will do you right.

User Info Menu

Located off the shore of St. Elizabeth, Floyd's Pelican Bar Jamaica, is a small bar out in the sea. Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica provides a safe, affordable and fun excursion to one of Jamaica's prime tour destinations.

Make your reservations today or asked questions about this tour and any other transportation needs you may have while in Jamaica.
    Tel#: 1 876-798-8382 or 1876-816-6503
    Email : luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com

Name:  At the Pelican Bar.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  101.9 KB
    Name:  Pelican Bar Boat ride.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  97.7 KB
    Name:  Pelican Bar.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  105.1 KB

Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica
    Negril, Jamaica
    Cell 1: +1876-798-8382
    Email: luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jar77 View Post
    They will be picking me up in one week and 29 minutes. First time using them. I usually use Kingsley who has been graet in the past but wasn't able to connect this trip.
    On time, early actually, both Andre Asher Ricardo are great guys. Will use them again in the next trip.

User Info Menu

84 days!