Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tony the juice guy

User Info Menu

Re: Tony the juice guy

I am very saddened at the loss, but it sure is wonderful to read your connections and history and friendship and love. He sure was special and made lasting memories for so many people, for so many years. My heart aches for all but you all shared a special memory. Be at peace.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spub View Post
    The picture isn't Tony. RIP Tony if you have indeed passed. Will miss hearing your lilting voice on the beach

Respect

Kirt
    yamon.....respect evertime R.I.P. tony

you look familiar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDd View Post
    yamon.....respect evertime R.I.P. tony

you look familiar
    JDd- I've been in Negril every April/May and Nov/Dec for the past 13 years, so you might have seen me walking the beach Unfortunately, I will have to wait for Nov. this year due to unforeseen financial situations. This trip will be my 30th. First trip in '75.

Respect,

Kirt

User Info Menu

ok........i know now.....tonys ...hut???

cheers
    Last edited by JDd; 02-20-2017 at 09:52 PM.

User Info Menu

rest in peace.
    I'll miss hearing his voice as part of the "7 Mile beach soundtrack"

User Info Menu

If anyone knows Tony's last name and/or other contact information for his family I would appreciate having it. My kids and I called him Tony the Tiger. He was such a kind gentle soul. I know he worked hard for his family. When I'm in Negril this Christmas, I would like to get some money to his family. Thanks

User Info Menu

yea, i used to buy everyday when in negril from tony. loved his juice. after i stopped having to stop drinking juice i would continue to chat with tony and give him a tip each day.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vucko View Post
    If anyone knows Tony's last name and/or other contact information for his family I would appreciate having it. My kids and I called him Tony the Tiger. He was such a kind gentle soul. I know he worked hard for his family. When I'm in Negril this Christmas, I would like to get some money to his family. Thanks
    His name is Tony Green from Grange Hill , grave digging is Sunday service is Monday . Sorry that is all the info I could come up with.
    Farmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    His name is Tony Green from Grange Hill , grave digging is Sunday service is Monday . Sorry that is all the info I could come up with.
    Farmer
    That's perfect. Thank you Farmer