Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 days out - a pretrip report

User Info Menu

Re: 10 days out - a pretrip report

Jenn, how close are we? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

have a great trip, we had an excellent trip again, Rooms was great again, we are already booked next Feb. 12th till the 28th at Rooms again, soon come

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Jenn, how close are we? lol
    3 days, 11 hours, 8 minutes!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Thanks, jamaicarob. I can't imagine a bad time there! We have a great time wherever we go in Negril. Glad your trip was good and we'll miss you again next year! lol

[/url]

User Info Menu

Let's here it Jenn! How much longer? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

13 and a half hours until take off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 24 hours my toes will be in the sand with a Red Stripe in my hand!

WOOHOO

[/url]

User Info Menu

Heck yea!!~Safe travels!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

So - in about 10 hours we will be getting on a plane. FINALLY. We booked this trip almost a year ago (right after we got home last year).

Health update: 3/4 of us are not feeling the greatest. I'm sure nothing a little sand, sun, and sea won't cure. Just have remnants of colds in various stages.

I've packed and repacked. And I'm packing again. Seriously there is something wrong with me! I took out half...added a few "in case" items that I'm sure I will never touch while I'm there. I am not a great packer. Too many what ifs in my head. I'm about ready to say screw it and zip em up and call it good. LOL
    I'll try to touch base while we are there...but you know how it goes. Sand gravity and rum can be a toxic combination causing one to forget all their plans.

To those of you with upcoming trips - safe travels!

To those of you heading down in the next few days - perhaps we'll see you around!

To those of you without a trip (cue Smith744)...Book....Pack...and GOOOOOOOOO!

See ya!

[/url]

User Info Menu

So quick little update....

You know how the night before you go, it's hard to sleep? Well, guess what makes it harder? When your husband has two bloody noses in the night. My alarm was set for 2 am, but it's 1:15 and I'm already drinking coffee. I can sleep on the plane, right?

Only a tiny bit nervous about what the cabin pressure will do for his nose. Please send positive vibes our way that we make it without incident - or a bloody mess on the plane. Ugh....

[/url]

User Info Menu

Everting gonna be alright!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]