Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Patties

User Info Menu

Best Patties

on West End? Who has them?

Where is Niahs? Heard those were good.

User Info Menu

Re: Best Patties

Niah set up shop by the Canoe Bar

User Info Menu

Out of Town Pastry has excellent patties, ready to go (no waiting). Get there early, as the popular ones sell out fast. I also like Ally's Little Sunset Hut, across from Negril Escape. His are made-to-order and are excellent.

Niah's new place is in between Canoe Bar and Quality's Sea Breeze, across from the water. I haven't tried this location, yet.

User Info Menu

We also have bought patties at the little store next to best in the west just down and across the road from Firefly, and they were always good

User Info Menu

they would definitely not count as the best, most amazing patties ever but we really enjoyed hitting up the patty shop on norman manley blvd. it's a small outdoor bar called THE PATTY SHOP, right next to bambooze. they sell chicken, beff and beef and cheese patties, plus coco bread.

User Info Menu

Went to Niah's last week for lobster patties. They were made to order. Definitely not your $2 beach patties. Bought 2 lobsters next door and that made 4 patties plus we also ate some of the lobster while he was cooking. He has an open kitchen policy so you can watch it happen and he'll explain everything he's doing so you can try it at home if you want. It's an outdoor kitchen so was a really cool experience for us. He also let my wife put one of the patties together. Really nice guy, really good patties! Highly recommended if you have the time.

User Info Menu

i am interested in Juicy Patties or closest to that - not a fan of Niahs. Suggestions?

User Info Menu

I've had patties from niahs, Juicy patties, beach vendors and some other small shops. My favorite is still Hammonds Bakery.

User Info Menu

is Jucie Patties still open in the same place they were or have they moved?

User Info Menu

We practically lived off Ally's last Sept. when we stayed at Sunset on the Cliffs. Just don 't be in a hurry 'Mon! We would walk across street and have a few Red Stripes and he would deliver. Once he even delivered to the resort. He is a good man and we look forward to visiting him again.

We tried to catch Niah, but only saw him in the store once and we were headed to dinner with friends.