Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One love bus ride

User Info Menu

Re: One love bus ride

Quote Originally Posted by saeyedoc View Post
    I guarantee all rides are tame compared to the one we went on that was full of swingers from Hedo.
    That was my last one as well. LOL I am a changed person after that ride.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    That was my last one as well. LOL I am a changed person after that ride.
    We went once more after that just to get the bad ...taste out of our mouths. It was fine.

User Info Menu

JDd - when was this? We wanted to stop at Teachaz again this year, but they were closed.

[/url]

User Info Menu

thats an old video.... 2013 outdated info..... sorry

User Info Menu

We went once more after that just to get the bad ...taste out of our mouths. It was fine.
    HAHAAA. Hey Doc, Keep your lips closed and no bad taste. I do need to get my ass back on the bus. I really enjoy the people watching, especially the folks who were a bit intimidated leaving the compound.

I appreciate the early days and the support that Rob and Lisa threw at it with video and all. I believe our first ride was solo for a bit, Rob fighting to keep the internet connection going. Every visitor to Negril should experience the One Love Bus Ride at least once.

User Info Menu

No worries, JDd. Just was wondering!

[/url]

User Info Menu

I guarantee all rides are tame compared to the one we went on that was full of swingers from Hedo.
    We had to sit by a whole crew of them on a plane ride home. IF I had a dollar for every time I heard "I put my pants on for this?" I could pay for the next 10 Negril trips.