Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whaagwaan Boardie Week?

User Info Menu

Cool Whaagwaan Boardie Week?

Hey all,

Going to be down for Boardie Week, just wanted to start a thread to see what other official or unofficial events might be happening that week.

I'm guessing Drifter's on Sunday?

One Love bus on Wed?

What else a gwaan?

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Re: Whaagwaan Boardie Week?

Whagwann...whaaagwan...wha gwan and other various spellings mean...what's up or what's happening or what's going on for those that don't know the term (yet).

Moose...it's such a busy week at the end of April (Rob Rocks )...but I think Livinthe603 and others have posted events happening during that week on the April Roll call/Boardie Bash thread...maybe check there. Business owners here in Negril know that the April crowd is coming...
    Last edited by Bnewb; 03-12-2017 at 06:18 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Whagwann...whaaagwan...wha gwan and other various spellings mean...what's up or what's happening or what's going on for those that don't know the term (yet).

Moose...it's such a busy week at the end of April (Rob Rocks )...but I think Livinthe603 and others have posted events happening during that week on the April Roll call/Boardie Bash thread...maybe check there. Business owners here in Negril know that the April crowd is coming...
    Hi Lisa,

Yeah, but the April Roll call is for all of April, thought it might be easier to start a new thread just for the one week, than have to figure out what's going on when in the whole month thread.

IDK, I'm good either way.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Be sure to check out the super cool and fun 5th anniversary Belly Flop Contest on April 24th at Sea Star!!! Everyone will be there and it supports a GREAT cause...St Anthony's Get Kids To School program, as well as the Negril soup kitchen. Party starts at 1pm with a massive Birthday After Party for the infamous Stan Mazda!!! Be there!!!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicMoose View Post
    Hi Lisa,

Yeah, but the April Roll call is for all of April, thought it might be easier to start a new thread just for the one week, than have to figure out what's going on when in the whole month thread.

IDK, I'm good either way.

~Moose
    Yea it's probably a good idea to keep it separate as it does get buried in the roll call...I'll start a list helps my days go by faster! LOL!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Boardie Bash Week Hangouts!
    Feel free to add on any other hangouts for the week!

Drifters 4/23
    5th Anniversary Belly Flop at Sea Star 4/24
    One Love Bus 4/26
    Pelican Bar 4/26
    "Boardie Bash" At Dru's Wavz 4/28th
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    Yea it's probably a good idea to keep it separate as it does get buried in the roll call...I'll start a list helps my days go by faster! LOL!
    Right on!

~Moose
    Mi Irie

User Info Menu

The Jungle, April 27th, Thursday
    "Ladies Night"

User Info Menu

Boardie Bash Week Hangouts!
    Feel free to add on any other hangouts for the week!

Drifters 4/23
    5th Anniversary Belly Flop at Sea Star 4/24
    One Love Bus 4/26
    Pelican Bar 4/26
    The Jungle 4/27 (Ladies Night-Free)
    "Boardie Bash" At Dru's Wavz 4/28th
    Drink Eat be IRIE!