Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need info on Dru's @ Wavz ........... pictures, happy hour, drink specials, etc....

User Info Menu

Re: Need info on Dru's @ Wavz ........... pictures, happy hour, drink specials, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
    Just got back last night from Negril. LOVED Dru's! 6 for 10 US Red Stripes or 6 for 13 US Red Stripe Lights. Ate lunch their twice and put a dent in their beer inventory! I'll post some pictures when I get my trip report going - maybe this weekend. Hubby and I split a chicken patty and fries. Patties are delish and US 5 (for chicken). Fries were also great! Beer was cold and Dru was a delightful host!
    Place looks legit. Being next door to Tony's, it looks like a great stretch of beach to hang out.

User Info Menu

Re: Need info on Dru's @ Wavz ........... pictures, happy hour, drink specials, etc..

booger - it does! And they have super clean bathrooms!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Looks like another great place for the boardie bash,Woodstock was great so Rob and Lisa are keeping us on the hot spots.Can't wait to visit Dru's!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
    booger - it does! And they have super clean bathrooms!
    I agree! Nice bathrooms and great location