Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Departure Day Blues??!!

User Info Menu

Re: Departure Day Blues??!!

I'm still a little sad every time I leave.

Routine is pretty routine. Up to shower and get dressed, wander down somewhere to eat breakfast, return to room to finish packing, check out and wait for transfer. At airport, check in with airline and en the CMB booth, security and into the CMB lounge for some snacks and drinks. Then on the way to my gate, check out the stores. Definitely sad when the plane taxis to the runway when leaving becomes "real". Always have another trip in the works, but it's never enough to feel satisfied!
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LivinInThe603 View Post
    I'm still a little sad every time I leave.

Routine is pretty routine. Up to shower and get dressed, wander down somewhere to eat breakfast, return to room to finish packing, check out and wait for transfer. At airport, check in with airline and en the CMB booth, security and into the CMB lounge for some snacks and drinks. Then on the way to my gate, check out the stores. Definitely sad when the plane taxis to the runway when leaving becomes "real". Always have another trip in the works, but it's never enough to feel satisfied!
    Living, I can relate! The hardest part for me is that 1.5hr ride back to the airport and once there watching the arrival transfers coming around the bin! I be jealous! 😅😊
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    Living, I can relate! The hardest part for me is that 1.5hr ride back to the airport and once there watching the arrival transfers coming around the bin! I be jealous! ����
    I have always had shared transfers, and I sit in the front with the drivers since I'm alone. On the ride back to the airport, when I'm not chatting with the driver I sit quietly listinging to the conversations of the other guests. Most of them are from the all inclusive resorts. I suppose the joy in leaving is hearing people who have just experienced their first time in Negril discuss their weeks. It makes me want for them to return and see what more Negril has to offer. Many times there are families with young children and I hope for them that the fire has been lit in them- travel, experience, learn and respect!

Departure day is a sad day.
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion