Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cocolapalm

User Info Menu

Re: Cocolapalm

thank you mcamp. i stayed at Coco in Feb in a 900 something room that was great exercise. one friend has a bad wheel, he needs to be close to the beach, pool, and food. he was in 424. not having much luck getting a guaranteed room number, may have to go with something closer to the beach.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kold Ass Mofo View Post
    thank you mcamp. i stayed at Coco in Feb in a 900 something room that was great exercise. one friend has a bad wheel, he needs to be close to the beach, pool, and food. he was in 424. not having much luck getting a guaranteed room number, may have to go with something closer to the beach.
    They do have a couple of beach front rooms.
    Walk right from your patio and onto the beach.
    They looked nice, and would consider if I return to this resort.

User Info Menu

i'd like to return to Coco, just can't risk my friend having to do steps or walk 1/8 mile to and from the beach. found a few alternatives today where all of the rooms are relatively close and have no steps.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kold Ass Mofo View Post
    i'd like to return to Coco, just can't risk my friend having to do steps or walk 1/8 mile to and from the beach. found a few alternatives today where all of the rooms are relatively close and have no steps.
    As I said, go with the beach front rooms; ground level and directly on the beach....can't get any closer.
    http://www.cocolapalm.com/photos/coc...ront/index.asp

User Info Menu

We leave for Coco in two days! My wife wants to know if they have hair dryers in the rooms. Can any of y'all help???

User Info Menu

We booked a few yes back. They told me it was a more pricey room it was all they had left. I said OK. I can't remember what we paid but it was the most expensive beach stay we had ever had. We were in the building next to the road.we basically were overlooking Idle Awhile. No balcony and loud. It was OK for 2 nights. Beautiful beach area, nice people. Its just to big for our taste.

User Info Menu

I've got a standard room in late September. I'm hoping to upgrade at check in. Thought I would gamble and see if I could get a better deal this way. It will be my 3rd stay at Coco.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeJed View Post
    We leave for Coco in two days! My wife wants to know if they have hair dryers in the rooms. Can any of y'all help???
    Hey Tennessee
    Some of the rooms have driers but if not just ask for one at the front desk at check in.
    See you!

User Info Menu

Thanks Roz! Heading over today!