Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: laundry facility location

Sponsor

User Info Menu

laundry facility location

Where is a laundry in Negril? thanks

User Info Menu

Re: laundry facility location

There is a very nice lady that does laundry up on One Love Drive close to SamSara. I'm not sure if she even has a sign but if you pull into the empty lot beside Pablo's she is right next door. She has some clothing for sale and also does hair dressing in her shop. Tell her the guy in the blue jeep sent you. Also there is a nice facility in Orange Bay just before the big intersection. They will take your laundry in the morning and have ready buy afternoon, all nicely folded and still warm.

User Info Menu

There are a few laundry facilities around town..you leave your clothes at the laundry facility and they charge by the pound to wash, dry and fold.
    One location is in the West End at the beginning of Tigress Lane near Miyard...another in the West End past the Lighthouse, located on Hylton Ave...and another located near the bus park, just past the police station.

The easiest option is to ask your hotel housekeeper if they'll do laundry or know of someone that will...they'll often do this for you as will many people around town.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Thank you for the info ! Bnewb & brownsd54

User Info Menu

You might also inquire wherever you are staying, some places will do some laundry for you. The front desk may offer the service, or the housekeepers may also offer to do it 'off the books'.

Your mileage may vary.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.