Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cookies/Brownies

User Info Menu

Re: Cookies/Brownies

they do taste awful, but never too strong...hehehe
    2009 trip http://www.negril.com/cgi-bin/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=196641&page=272185

2010 halloween---no TR

trip 2012
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/5589-Trip-report-sept-1-14-including-pelicanbar-catcha-legends-samsara-pubcrawl-etc

trip 2013
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/8323-gettin-my-groove-on-quot-TRIP-report-quot-boardie-bash-style-april21-may11-2013

.trip 2014
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/11962-Trip-report-Boardie-Bash-2014-best-trip-yet

User Info Menu

Where can I find Tedd's?

Do not scare me with shrooms pls, definately not what I'm looking for.

Is Wake n Bake trustworthy as to that?

User Info Menu

Tedd's is in town, across from the police station

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    Where can I find Tedd's?

Do not scare me with shrooms pls, definately not what I'm looking for.

Is Wake n Bake trustworthy as to that?
    Eh, Jamaican shrooms are pretty mild in my experience.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    Eh, Jamaican shrooms are pretty mild in my experience.
    Not if you get a double or triple

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yamon View Post
    Up on the westend
    Attachment 47843
    Definitely check out the Wake N Bake Cafe. On my last reach, we visited and met the owner. She and her staff are really welcoming and easy to chat with. She is eventually adding some guest rooms on her property and gave us a tour. I don't think she has the beach stall anymore. She used to walk up and down the beach selling her items but now just sells out of her place.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by saeyedoc View Post
    Not if you get a double or triple
    Ha, I may just do that next time.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican71 View Post
    Definitely check out the Wake N Bake Cafe. On my last reach, we visited and met the owner. She and her staff are really welcoming and easy to chat with. She is eventually adding some guest rooms on her property and gave us a tour. I don't think she has the beach stall anymore. She used to walk up and down the beach selling her items but now just sells out of her place.
    Thank you, I will visit her in the first few days.

Edit: Tedd's really is across the police station? Unthinkable in my home country. Perhaps I have to visit him too.
    Last edited by Wicked; 03-27-2017 at 04:58 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    Thank you, I will visit her in the first few days.

Edit: Tedd's really is across the police station? Unthinkable in my home country. Perhaps I have to visit him too.
    Tedd's is a bit past the police station...even beyond the Texaco.
    Mushrooms have always been legal here...so no problem being near the police station.

User Info Menu

I remember Jenny's cakes from back in the day. My first trip there I ordered one cake for me and one for my bud. We ate them (actually choked them down... they were strong). Went to a bar, can't really remember the name, and while ordering beers told the bartender we both had just eaten one of Jenny's cakes. He said "Wow, you two split a cake?!?! They are for four people mon.". I came back to consciousness in front of the Negril Beach Club, no shoes, no sunglasses, and a coke in my hand that the ice had melted in hours ago. Fortunately no sunburn. It was however, difficult explaining to immigration why I was wearing Flip-flops arriving home to Boston in January.
    Last edited by bigbamboo; 03-27-2017 at 05:50 PM.