Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mi Birfday Celebration...Help!

User Info Menu

Mi Birfday Celebration...Help!

Is there any recommendations for me to celebrate mi Birthday the day I arrive 4/24th...I was thinking Rock House restaurant since I never been although I'm a casual kinda gal that like live music and libation ... Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! One Love
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Re: Mi Birfday Celebration...Help!

I think everyone should do Rockhouse at least once...it's beeeaaautiful in the evening!! They don't have live music...but Rockhouse has their other restaurant Pushcart which offers music that you can check into. Pushcart is more casual & always a nice time.
    And....Happy Birthday when it comes.
    Last edited by Bnewb; 03-28-2017 at 11:14 PM.

User Info Menu

Aww, IrieChic, I'm gonna miss that date.

Alas, my plane doesn't touch down till Wednesday the 26th.
    I can still bring you a belated gift, I will think of something. (wink)

Push cart is cool, casual as Bnewb says.
    Very good food. I think they always have music playing in the background too.

Get there before dark, so you can see the water.

Don't try the Ganja cake,
    Don't try the Ganja brownies.
    It will blow your mind and you may not remember what happened on your B-day, LOL
    But, I don't think you planned to anyway.

Wherever you end up, remember to look up to the stars and give thanks to the creator.

enjoy!!!

User Info Menu

I liked Pushcart better than Rockhouse, but I only ate lunch at Rockhouse and dinner at Pushcart. But Pushcart is where I had my 'wallet incident' where I'm pretty sure I dropped my wallet in a route taxi when I was getting out and a nice waiter brought it to me a few minutes later after finding it near the fence. Of course all it had in it was my ID, but glad to have gotten at least that back. Since I already had a Red Stripe, the manager told me no problem, take it and walk back to your hotel and come back and your dinner will be ready when you get back. I did and it was, and I was a pretty happy camper. Gave them a nice extra tip for the guy that found my wallet.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    I think everyone should do Rockhouse at least once...it's beeeaaautiful in the evening!! They don't have live music...but Rockhouse has their other restaurant Pushcart which offers music that you can check into. Pushcart is more casual & always a nice time.
    And....Happy Birthday when it comes.
    Ok so, what's the name of the restaurant at Rockhouse and is Pushcart on the premises? Do I need to make reservations? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Markospoon View Post
    Aww, IrieChic, I'm gonna miss that date.

Alas, my plane doesn't touch down till Wednesday the 26th.
    I can still bring you a belated gift, I will think of something. (wink)

Push cart is cool, casual as Bnewb says.
    Very good food. I think they always have music playing in the background too.

Get there before dark, so you can see the water.

Don't try the Ganja cake,
    Don't try the Ganja brownies.
    It will blow your mind and you may not remember what happened on your B-day, LOL
    But, I don't think you planned to anyway.

Wherever you end up, remember to look up to the stars and give thanks to the creator.

enjoy!!!
    Thank you for the Do's & Dont's I'll try to follow suit! LOL
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Rockhouse restaurant is called Rockhouse Restaurant.
    Pushcart is on the Rockhouse property but at the other end where Pirates Cave used to be...if you know the old Pirates Cave.

More info in the link below...hope it helps.
    http://www.rockhouse.com/eat/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Rockhouse restaurant is called Rockhouse Restaurant.
    Pushcart is on the Rockhouse property but at the other end where Pirates Cave used to be...if you know the old Pirates Cave.

More info in the link below...hope it helps.
    http://www.rockhouse.com/eat/
    Haha! Rockhouse restaurant OK Thank you much Bnewb!
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Seastar has live music on the 24th

The CHICKSTER

tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/7;10731;405/st/20140421/e/Negril/k/19ca/event.png[/img]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chickster View Post
    Seastar has live music on the 24th
    Great may check that out!

Does anyone know if CCLP still have the Manager's happy hour on Mondays?
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

No, but I know that happy hour right next door at the White Sands happy hour will be '' happening ''......lol and I'll have a birthday drink
    waiting for ya mi friend !!!!