Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ganja in April

User Info Menu

Re: Ganja in April

Scandal Bag weed works every time...

User Info Menu

i have been curious about trying sativa. have asked my usual sources but for the most part they don't know what i am talking about. is there really a difference where it would keep you up and going better than the more common strains?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    i have been curious about trying sativa. have asked my usual sources but for the most part they don't know what i am talking about. is there really a difference where it would keep you up and going better than the more common strains?
    It's very strain dependent, but yes, there is.

User Info Menu

i wonder how the ganja in may is?

User Info Menu

Any ganja in April or May is good for getting the munchies and eating a belly full or fresh, ripe mangoes

Jamaican saying "turn down your pot is mango time"

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Well maybe I've just been lucky, but we have a local connect that get's us "Orange Hill" and we have never been disappointed. I've also bought on the beach, and there's definitely a big downgrade. Not being weed experts in any way shape or form, we like what we buy for $80 US and that amount lasts us the entire 9 or 10 days we stay every May. Whatever weight it actually is let's us smoke every day and night and we always have enough to leave a few fatties behind for friends we've met during our stay.

User Info Menu

I went on a farm tour during Boardie Week. It was up in the hills about 15 mins from Red Dragon. Not quite sure where exactly.

The farmer has been growing for 30 years, since he was 13. Definitely grows well, not a single seed in anything I saw. Not one male plant was visible. He only grows autoflowering varieties, so they are ready in 8-10 weeks from sprouting.

He was growing 3-4 varieties including purple haze auto, which was very nice and I highly recommend.

Name:  DSCF0444.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  99.9 KBName:  DSCF0445.jpg
Views: 776
Size:  98.7 KBName:  DSCF0447.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  91.7 KB

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicMoose View Post
    I went on a farm tour during Boardie Week. It was up in the hills about 15 mins from Red Dragon. Not quite sure where exactly.

The farmer has been growing for 30 years, since he was 13. Definitely grows well, not a single seed in anything I saw. Not one male plant was visible. He only grows autoflowering varieties, so they are ready in 8-10 weeks from sprouting.

He was growing 3-4 varieties including purple haze auto, which was very nice and I highly recommend.

Name:  DSCF0444.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  99.9 KBName:  DSCF0445.jpg
Views: 776
Size:  98.7 KBName:  DSCF0447.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  91.7 KB

~Moose
    Any chance you have the info for who took you on the tour? Always wanted to, but it always felt kinda sketch to me.

User Info Menu

purple, haze, auto.

User Info Menu

not to worry because anyone you buy from will let you know their's is the best!