Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: The trip to Time Square

User Info Menu

The trip to Time Square

I have been putting it off because it means that I will soon be leaving. However there are the prerequisite caps etc to buy. I went into my regular shop and managed to get everything quickly, including something for myself. I rarely buy things for me so it felt like a guilty pleasure. Then I went down the Plaza to this place.

Name:  20170419111656.jpg
Views: 971
Size:  95.7 KB

Don't ever go there because the things they have are positively sinful! That being said I did get a coffee ice cream milk shake.

I just love this replica.
    Name:  20170419111739.jpg
Views: 914
Size:  97.2 KB

There are so many beautiful places to take pictures here, so where did I get this one? On top of a garbage box!
    Name:  20170419111924.jpg
Views: 982
Size:  92.8 KB

People ask about where to stay for extended periods so I saw two signs and here they are. They are located between Time Square and Shamrock.
    Name:  20170419112241.jpg
Views: 974
Size:  97.2 KB

Name:  20170419112046.jpg
Views: 966
Size:  97.5 KB

Speaking of Shamrock, I am there all the time and it was just today I noticed they have a new sign.
    Name:  20170419112443.jpg
Views: 966
Size:  92.7 KB
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Re: The trip to Time Square

love the colors!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

We save Time Square for our "end of trip" also....I'm sorry that means you are leaving soon. But remember - you have to leave to come back! As always - thanks for bringing us along on your trip with your pictures.

[/url]

User Info Menu

The 4th picture is our new place to stay when in negril. Its run by a very nice young man named Adrian. He mostly rents through airbnb and we found him whn we stayed across the road at merrills 2 and were looking for a place to stay for our third week. Nothing special but we dont spend much time in our room anyways. Theres a mix of locals, short stay people and long term people and it has a nice little pool in the back.

User Info Menu

Oh and i forgot to mention that you dont need an alarm clock because the rooster next door makes sure you are up in time for coffee and rum cream and an earlyyyyyy walk on the beach lol

User Info Menu

SLP I took a photo of the car rental sign there when we were in Negril this year...and I'm SURE we were walking to NBCC from Time Square

Anyone ever rent from that place?

User Info Menu

liz - I don't know. I never rent a car because taxis are cheap and I don't want to drive in Jamaica.
    Irie Sue