Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patience

User Info Menu

Patience

Sand crabs are very shy and skittish. I sat there with my camera ready as this little guy eventually made his way out of the sand.

Name:  20170420102516.jpg
Views: 943
Size:  100.2 KB

Name:  20170420102559.jpg
Views: 882
Size:  101.0 KB

Name:  20170420115323.jpg
Views: 936
Size:  100.9 KB

The day was cloudy, hot and humid. The water was calm and refreshing. I hope that if and when we get rain today it will cool things down. Last night, though, was a problem because the "current" went off at about 10:45 meaning that my fan went with it.
    Name:  20170420095924.jpg
Views: 936
Size:  88.1 KB

Name:  20170420102234.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  90.2 KB

Observer anyone?
    Name:  20170420102312.jpg
Views: 964
Size:  78.4 KB
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Re: Patience

Very nice pics! Thanks for posting

User Info Menu

Sue, you take some really beautiful pics. If I can critique one little thing it would be to get the horizon level. Please take this as an encouragement and not hating. I will be blue when you leave, as I will no longer be able to long in daily to see pics that set the vibe right. Unless Terry takes over and post some great pics. Thank you for sharing.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Thanks booger. I hadn't thought about the horizon to be honest. I will see what I can do but I leave on Saturday so tomorrow will be my last photos for a while.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

beautiful pictures...golden ghost crab i guess

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    Thanks booger. I hadn't thought about the horizon to be honest. I will see what I can do but I leave on Saturday so tomorrow will be my last photos for a while.
    It's one of those things that once you notice it, you start looking for it and it just jumps right out at you.

User Info Menu

Those little guys are quick too.
    It is funny how they walk side-ways, while retreating from people.
    Keeping an eye on you while they run away.
    Nice photos,
    Thanks

User Info Menu

One of my earliest memories (3 yo) was digging in the sand in Montego Bay grabbing a 'stick' and then having the stick turn into a sand crab that latched onto my finger - cut it and left a mark that I carried on that finger for years. My older brother got into trouble on that same trip picking up a portugese man of war - quick trip to hospital and he was fine. Also, I almost drowned in a diving pool on that same trip, Mom put down her drink and yanked me out by my hair. OK I guess these are three of my earliest memories.

Actually was in Jamaica (at least half of me was) 6 years prior to that sand crab incident as my parents honeymooned there!

User Info Menu

One of you mentioned it to me - and now I can't STOP looking for straight horizons! haha

[/url]