Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Inviting you to a birthday party!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Inviting you to a birthday party!

We were sitting at the Red Dragon the other day, reminding our friend, Rasta Dave, that we'll be arriving later for his birthday on Friday the 28th. We explained the Boardie Bash to him. He said 'no problem' and then asked if we wanted to invite anyone to his birthday party after the Boardie Bash.

We know not everyone gets to experience a true Jamaican yard birthday so we asked if we could make it an open invitation. Once again he said 'no problem'. In true Jamaican tradition, there will be free food and his guests "buy out the bar".

Since this is a late addition to the Boardie Bash events, with his help we are arranging very affordable (if not free) transportation to and from the party.

For those interested in attending, we need to know what time to arrange the ride to March Town (outside Orange Bay). The dress code is tourist casual, so it is no problem to leave directly from the Boardie Bash at 4pm. The other option would be to arrange the ride for later to give people time to freshen up. If you are interested, please reply here or PM me.

The only thing we must ask is this is for serious inquiries. Leaving directly from the Bash would allow those undecided to make a last minute decision. But if we need to arrange a later pick up, the decision to go would need to be made in advance. Also, having an idea on the number of people interested will help Rasta Dave have enough hot food and cold drinks.

If you have never attended a real Jamaican birthday party, Dave's kind invitation is a great chance to do this!

What are your thoughts and are you interested in attending?
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Inviting you to a birthday party!

Sorry to busy up the thread but I wish I was gonna be there so I could attend!! How generous!! Respect Rob and Rasta Dave.