Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Your favorite driver Linston and Zion Hill

User Info Menu

Your favorite driver Linston and Zion Hill

When he's not providing the friendliest transportation service here's what's going on with the rebuild of the roundhouse!

Cap

Name:  PA210004.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  97.7 KB
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Re: Your favorite driver Linston and Zion Hill

Coming along good!! I bet Linston has a very spectacular view up there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Looking good, but where is that spring water pool gonna go now?

User Info Menu

Captaind:
    Pretty picture of Linston looking forward to see him again. Hope you have a hotel next how about the Hummingbird Inn.

User Info Menu

I so miss Linston. I didn't recognize him the last time he picked us up .....he'd gotten a little gray! Got me out of a locked bathroom at a gas station. A man of many talents!!!! Hey Cap, ask him the story about the bell tower in Lucea. Gave him a history lesson last trip, let's see if he remembered. Building is coming along great. Always look forward to what's going on at Zion Hill.

User Info Menu

Hi Cap & Linston,

The roundhouse is very impressive. I have always wondered and perhaps you know from experience. Is the framing lumber you are using to build the roundhouse domestic lumber or imported? Do you deal with any sawmills or just lumberyards? How is the pricing compared to the US? Are there (without naming them) any big box do it yourself warehouse type businesses I would assume in MoBay or Kingston? Thanks in advance and congratulations on your beautiful build.
    Regards,
    johng

User Info Menu

So, when we were there last November, Linston brought us out to Zion Hill. We met you Cap, and you were working on your place. Is Linston adding onto his house up on top? He hadn't started then. It was just beautiful out there. Can't wait to come back...maybe next year!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lahoge View Post
    So, when we were there last November, Linston brought us out to Zion Hill. We met you Cap, and you were working on your place. Is Linston adding onto his house up on top? He hadn't started then. It was just beautiful out there. Can't wait to come back...maybe next year!
    Linston's moving into the roundhouse as soon as we finish. His old place will become the kitchen.

We raised him in the original roundhouse (in the Linston ad at the bottom) Here he is at 13 inside it

Cap

Name:  Linston 2.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  79.6 KB
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Cap:
    Thank you for all the great pictures. Looking forward to see Linston again this year. Linston has such a amazing smile cute baby picture very nice.

User Info Menu

LOL, great pic of the teenaged Linston!