Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picture's of Cock Pit country anyone? Or some picture up to 7 Mile to Bob's place?

User Info Menu

Re: Picture's of Cock Pit country anyone? Or some picture up to 7 Mile to Bob's place

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Just drove by that incredible view on Sunday...first time ever driving through an actual rain cloud. Way too cool!!
    Love that experience! Often when I sit on my verandah in Accompong Town looking down on Appleton below, a low-hanging rain cloud or sometimes just a misty cloud will rise up from the valley below. As it does,
    the sun will create rainbows in it and you get a feeling like you could walk on those clouds.

The other two places it has occurred for me is the top of Blue Mountain Peak and a sunrise at Haleakala Volcano on Maui (admittedly not as beautiful as this!)
    Name:  sunrise at haleakula.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  53.0 KB

I have a lot of Cockpit Country pictures but they are at my house in Jamaica.

Soon Come!

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Re: Picture's of Cock Pit country anyone? Or some picture up to 7 Mile to Bob's place

Ahh!! (speechless!) If I had those views I don't think id move from that hammock or chair! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Accompong and Vince,

Here is the sun rising through the clouds taken at the top of Blue Mountain Peak. Amazing seeing the sun rise up from the sea.

Name:  Sun Rising thru the clouds Blue Mountain Peak.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  102.3 KB

Name:  Blue Mountain Peak.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  92.2 KB
    Last edited by johng; 05-08-2017 at 11:58 AM.

User Info Menu

nice

User Info Menu

AAAAHHH!! That's a VIEW!! Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]