Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report 4/23-4/28

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report 4/23-4/28

^^^agreed!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Nice place to stay and it looked as if you were settling in for the night in the hammock
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Nice photos and Trip Report!
    More please....

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

So after chilling out a bit, even though we JUST ate, we were hungry again and restless. We decided to walk down the beach to Chances. We were glad we made that decision. They had a great band playing. We pulled up a seat on the beach and enjoyed some beers and a Shrimp Pizza. I am not a huge pizza fan but it was right on time. Name:  IMG_0849.jpg
Views: 1073
Size:  88.8 KB

User Info Menu

We headed back to our room. There were no windows in our room, only screens with shutters. It was hot and I'm an AC junky. I closed up all the shutters and blasted the AC. A few more red stripe lights and off to sleep I went at 11 PM. I am feeling 50 though not quite there yet for a few more days

User Info Menu

Day 2
    I woke up way after the sun came up which is unusual for me. I made some tea and DH *dear husband* made a pot of blue mountain. We were happy to find a Mr. Coffee type coffee maker in our suite along with someones left over coffee filters. We sat on the porch and enjoyed some subs with the view. I don't indulge in subs normally so DH was happy to see me getting happy. Thank you Mr. Security Guard for the kind hook up. I had a case of severe munchies. I read many times on this forum about the great breakfast buffet at Tree House, so off we went. We were offered boat rides, ganga, bracelets and all the other norm on our walk. God I love this place.

The breakfast was spot on, with an array of fresh fruit, corn porridge (I think that's what it was called?), grits, bacon, ham, callaloo and eggs made to order for the price of $13 a person. That also included juice and coffee. Pretty sweet deal. Here's a couple of pictures. They are not that great because I didn't want to disrespect those that were working or enjoying breakfast. This place was rocking and packed on a Monday morning.Name:  IMG_0861.jpg
Views: 1053
Size:  89.8 KBName:  IMG_0863.jpg
Views: 1032
Size:  98.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by never2many; 05-06-2017 at 08:06 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rd9 View Post
    Can't wait to read more! Staying there later this month and hoping your report gets me through...keep it coming! ��
    You will love it and picked the right place!

User Info Menu

We walked back to Nirvana and ran into our fellow boardie, NH Jeff and his wife, Marina. It appeared Sand Gravity got the best of them. Name:  IMG_0984.jpg
Views: 917
Size:  97.4 KB

User Info Menu

We decided to chill on the beach also. We went swimming. I was stung several times by jelly fish, not major stings, but definitely enough to hurt. I asked our guard Errol for advice. He said to make a paste out of wet sand and scrub the sting area, which I did. It offered relief after 15 minutes. Name:  IMG_1135.jpg
Views: 930
Size:  84.2 KB

User Info Menu

Today is the day we get to hook up with our good friend Mr. T. I met him on our first trip 6 years ago. We talk every Sunday and share our dreams with each other. I texted him and he said he'd come over. I went in to take a shower- no water or electricity. Time to sit back and enjoy a sub and continue enjoying the view from our porch. We also got a visitor. Our visitor enjoyed a nice bowl of cold milk and came back daily afterwards for the same indulgence. Name:  IMG_0870.jpg
Views: 841
Size:  96.1 KBName:  IMG_0854.jpg
Views: 891
Size:  86.5 KB Her new name is Ms. Ears.
    Last edited by never2many; 05-02-2017 at 08:40 PM.