Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Shino's Beauty Zone!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Welcome to Shino's Beauty Zone!

Please welcome our latest Negril family of sponsors - Shino's Beauty Zone! Click on the link below!

http://negril.com/nt/nt051517.htm
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Welcome to Shino's Beauty Zone!

VERY nice looking shop!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Nice addition

User Info Menu

The missus will love this! Whenever we travel, she asks me to locate such a place just in case she has a "nail emergency". In the past, we have had trouble finding a nail salon in Negril that provides the services she is used to. I know her first question will be, "Do they do acryllics?"

User Info Menu

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. Looking forward to serving.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    The missus will love this! Whenever we travel, she asks me to locate such a place just in case she has a "nail emergency". In the past, we have had trouble finding a nail salon in Negril that provides the services she is used to. I know her first question will be, "Do they do acryllics?"
    Hi! Thanks for your comment. Yes our salon does acrylic. You can also contact us at 18763782746.

User Info Menu

Good to know will keep them in mind!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Awesome! Thanks for responding, Shino! My wife will be happy to hear that.

I will program your number in our digicel phone.

User Info Menu

Just wanted to say "Big up!" to Shino and her staff at the Shino's Beauty Zone. While in Negril 2 weeks ago, my wife felt the need to freshen-up her nails. We dropped into Shino's place and were taken right away, despite a couple other customers ahead of us. The Missus was very pleased with her manicure and pedicure.

And for the guys, the location is great. While my wife was being pampered, I walked next door to Time Square to get some cash, then crossed the street to Bourbon Beach to pamper myself with Red Stripes.

Great business to keep in mind when you don't want to pay the high prices of the other spas located at the fancy resorts.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the great review Mike really appreciate it.