Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Family resort

User Info Menu

Family resort

Hello fellow boardies!! I am posting for a friend. As I stay with a local friend in the West End (best end) I don't know to much about the resorts. She is 41 and has a 8 year old boy. Her mother will be traveling with them too. They don't want an AI but they do want breakfast included. Looking at keeping it under $500 a person for 4-5 nights if possible. She said important things to her are: clean, water facilities and on the beach. Obviously from my opinion that should be easy but I don't know much about the beach resorts and she isn't wanting the cliffs(until she sees and spends time there then will be sold ha). Let me know what your recommendations are.

Respect!
    Hope To See You Pon da Rock!!

User Info Menu

Re: Family resort

Cocolapalm or Charela Inn would work. They have a breakfast only option. Both have pools. Cocolapalm has a pool on the beach which would be nice for the 8 year old.

User Info Menu

Both above hotels are excellent choices. Also Check Out Negril Tree House. Their awesome breakfast buffet is included with the room. They also have a Living Social deal for an even better deal. There are black out dates. Boardie GailNegril is the owner. Contact her directly for the best info.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Ras Walleye, How do I contact Gail at Tree House directly? I have emailed the address on the website but haven't gotten a response...whats the trick? Thanks!!!

User Info Menu

Rad Walleye, i don't see a living social deal anywhere? Maybe it hasn't started yet or already ended? Would be interested in this

User Info Menu

Negril Treehouse is awesome...will be there in a month with my wife and two kids.
    Ya Mon...Heading home
    10/9-10/16 @ Idle Awhile & the Zoo!
    3/14-3/21 @ The Zoo

User Info Menu

bar b barn, right on beach, incl. breakfast