Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Any suggestions for an inexpensive Negril wedding?

User Info Menu

Any suggestions for an inexpensive Negril wedding?

My fiancé are looking at an October 2017 wedding, and we'd like to get married in Negril with sand between our toes. It will be just us, so all we need is a minister, a couple of witnesses, and the required paperwork. I'm aware we have to be there 48 hours before as well.

All of the resorts are asking big bucks, anywhere from $600 to 1k plus for a "basic" wedding. We don't need flowers, a cake, nothing except the legal marriage. We're looking at 3 nights in Negril, then 4 nights in an all inclusive in Mobay. This will be her 3rd trip, my 16th trip to the island, so I know everything is negotiable. Was just hoping someone might have some suggestions I hadn't thought of.

Respect.

User Info Menu

Re: Any suggestions for an inexpensive Negril wedding?

6 years ago I believe the going rate for a minister to just perform the wedding and take care of all the paperwork was $250.
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

Re: Any suggestions for an inexpensive Negril wedding?

Congrats!! What a special place to spend your wedding. I don't have to much to offer but I will be in Negril in October if you're needing a witness!! Ha Respect.