Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virgin On Beach

User Info Menu

Virgin On Beach

Please help this poor virgin seeking first time prefer rustic non hotel atmosphere ac not a requirement. Will have in tow 13 year old 6'3 hungry teenage so a kitchenette would be nice as I also like to brew my teas & make a soup pot. Always have been the cliff dweller as relish the privacy and quite however, it's not always about me so this reach I would like to split it up. Any suggestions? Some names that jumped out are: Treehouse, charella, Seastar, Yellowbird, Firefly. Open to suggestions as I've already hit the enter button on tickets. Price range flexible as long as accomodating to this virgins needs😀thanks all you seasoned beach dwellers got my listening ears on muah!

User Info Menu

Re: Virgin On Beach

2 bedroom cottage at Nirvana? Full kitchen, cook service for one meal a day. Very rustic. No bar or restaurant, so very private, great beach with tons of room and shade.

User Info Menu

Looks absolutely lovely and just up my alley. Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Loveanother View Post
    Looks absolutely lovely and just up my alley. Thanks
    My pleasure, it's our favorite place. Going back for our 5th stay there in December.

User Info Menu

You can also look at Golden Sunset. I stay there and love having a kitchen. It is across the road from Alfred's.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Try Hidden Paradise, some rooms have kitchens, all have ac,safes,fans,TV, pool with restaurant It has beach access via Mama Flo's bar and provides lounge chairs for guests staying at hidden paradise. It's a great place to stay!.

User Info Menu

Really leaning toward Nirvana. Does anyone know or recommend a certain cottage? Also is there a close by place for eats and grocery?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Loveanother View Post
    Really leaning toward Nirvana. Does anyone know or recommend a certain cottage? Also is there a close by place for eats and grocery?
    Another vote for Nirvana! Lots of restaurants within walking distance ranging from yard food at Sweet Spot to "white tablecloth" at Charela. Grocery, not so much. There is a small store about 100 meters north across the street, but you will probably be taxiing to HiLo or make a Mega Mart stop after you get off of the plane.

User Info Menu

Yellow Bird might be worth a look. They have 2 bedroom cabins with full kitchen.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

The closest restaurant is next door. Tons of places within stumbling distance. I'd just avoid the cottage closest to the road, I think it's #1. If you email them, Lonnie, the owner, will answer any questions you have. You can also email the manager to get shopping lists for food or just go after you get there and talk to the staff. The girls who clean your room do the cooking. You'll need to go town to stock up. We usually stay in the Owner's Villa, so I'm not sure of which cottage is which. If you have a bigger budget, you can add the Garden Room to the Owner's Villa to make it a 2 BR. This year we're taking the Villa and the Sundeck suite upstairs from it.