Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: August Roll Call

User Info Menu

Re: August Roll Call

Thank you!!! So excited, we did my wife's in Negril last November, so it's only fair to come back for mine Now if I can just figure out what I want to do....

User Info Menu

Just rescheduled my next time. Aug 6 - Aug 18

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

My wife and I spend our birthdays there every year. Me 8/15 her 8/16. We did my 50th there a few years ago at Couples. We will be there 8/10 - 8/20. Nothing better than a good meal, cold drinks, and submitting to sand gravity on your Bday!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    My wife and I spend our birthdays there every year. Me 8/15 her 8/16. We did my 50th there a few years ago at Couples. We will be there 8/10 - 8/20. Nothing better than a good meal, cold drinks, and submitting to sand gravity on your Bday!!
    Come out to Zion Hill and have a beer

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Thank you for the invite Cap. I'll take you up on that. I'll message you when my toes reach the sand.

User Info Menu

Bump....

Who's going to be on the rock?

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

One month from today!!! I'd love to have a beer and a sub with some boardies while I'm there!

User Info Menu

Jed,
    How long are you there, and where you staying? My wife and I arrive at Idle Awhile Beach on the 10th

User Info Menu

Hey John, I'll be there 3rd -12th. Staying at Tensing Pen the first two nights, Coco La palm for the rest.

User Info Menu

Let's see if we can't hook up on the 10 or 11th, to pass the torch, or at least a spliff