Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: where to stay in Port Antonio

User Info Menu

where to stay in Port Antonio

after over 50 trips to Negril we will venture out a bit this next trip and add several nights in port Antonio. have some questions and will also post on the port antonio section. gee jam and trident are out of my budget and are looking at frenchman cove, goblin hill and tropical lagoon. any suggestions?
    also is there one beach there that is the best ? how bout getting around. bicycles scooters, motorcycles? thank you

User Info Menu

Re: where to stay in Port Antonio

Go on the Port Antonio forum ask Vi, she is the Port Antonio professional .

User Info Menu

looking for info and possible cost to have a driver take use from Negril to Port Antonio Drop us off and pick up 3 days later and return to Negril.

User Info Menu

http://www.knutsfordexpress.com/
    We plan on using them ... & doing an around the island trip

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slightly Stoopid View Post
    http://www.knutsfordexpress.com/
    We plan on using them ... & doing an around the island trip
    When I'm not driving my car to Kingston I've always used Knutsford, as they were fabulous in the beginning with their new services. But recently, they've been unreliable...they've been late, cancelled routes at the last minute, etc.

If you're on a tight/particular schedule or planning to take Knutsford to the airport...I wouldn't recommend them.
    If you can leisurely travel without worrying about time constraints and able to reschedule unexpectedly if needed...they're still a great cost effective and comfortable bus to take.
    Last edited by Bnewb; 07-24-2017 at 10:56 AM.

User Info Menu

looks like we will do Knutsford going to Port Antonio and private driver back to the airport. been looking at wILKS BAY RESORT. not as pricey as Gee Jam looks very nice