Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to book Club Mobay...

User Info Menu

Trying to book Club Mobay...

thru Negril.com, both arrival and dept. Filled everything out but it is not honoring the discount. Any Ideas? Thanks much!

User Info Menu

Re: Trying to book Club Mobay...

Thanks Kristine for using the Negril.com link ...it should automatically give you the discount off the departure...is it not giving the $5 off?

Adding...your bundle price of arrival and departure should be $80us per person (adult).
    Last edited by Bnewb; 07-22-2017 at 10:29 PM.

User Info Menu

Hmm, it is showing the price of $80 for the bundle. However when I price it out on the regular website it also quotes $80, so I was assuming it would be $75 thru Negril.com I must be missing something?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Kristine,

Thanks man! We do appreciate your support!

Club MoBay uses a main booking service and they in turn utilize partners such as Negril.com. Club MoBay wants the emphasis on pre-booking and thus all the online advance bookings are eligible for the same discount.

By using our Club MoBay and Club Kingston link, you are helping to support Negril and Negril.com directly. And you receive the same discount offered by all the booking partners.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

The discount is given on the departure whether purchased in advance alone or in the bundle (arrival & departure). The bundle price is us$80. Arrival is $50 and a non pre-booked departure is $35. So if you book in advance through our link, you get the discount on the departure no matter which way you book.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine View Post
    Hmm, it is showing the price of $80 for the bundle. However when I price it out on the regular website it also quotes $80, so I was assuming it would be $75 thru Negril.com I must be missing something?
    This also confused me when I did it. :S

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Okay, got it now...thanks much! February soon come 😊

User Info Menu

Okay, got it now...thanks much! February soon come ��
    Are you on the Feb Roll Call yet?

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Not yet, but feel free to add Kristine and Yancy . Feb.4 - Feb. 25, beach.

User Info Menu

Not yet, but feel free to add Kristine and Yancy . Feb.4 - Feb. 25, beach.
    Added, hope to run into you there!

~Moose
    Mi Irie