Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Contact info for Famous Vincent?

User Info Menu

Contact info for Famous Vincent?

Does anyone have an e-mail address for "Famous Vincent" (of boat booking fame)? His web site only allows contact for booking and I want to contact him for information about booking a cremains scattering without having to book right now. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: Contact info for Famous Vincent?

Try 876-473-6910. Sorry about your loss.

User Info Menu

hackwriter,
    Wow, what I beautiful place to have ashes spread! It never dawned on me until reading your post. No doubt I will be rethinking my final wishes, and what a nice place to have family come to pay respects in the future! May who ever it is rest in piece.

User Info Menu

I agree, JohnNYC...I was able to do this with my Mom. There's an extra peacefulness I get now when looking out to sea.

Hackwriter, very sorry for your loss.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Try 876-473-6910. Sorry about your loss.
    Thank you all for your condolences. It will be five years in 2018, so it's time. I only wish the T-Water were still there so I could stay there. I will probably go with my sister and brother-in-law since my sister refuses to allow me to go alone. Will probably stay at SATP, which is going to be expensive for a solo. I just don't know where to stay on Long Bay anymore where a middle-aged solo woman won't get hassled. I look at "beach walk" videos on YouTube and I don't recognize anything anymore. All the places I knew are either unrecognizable or gone. I haven't been to Negril since about 2002. Our last three visits to Jamaica were at Club Ambiance in Runaway Bay.

User Info Menu

If I may, 2 places come to mind for you that you wouldn't get any hassle, Coco La Palm, and Charella. Both places have very good security, beautiful , prime beach areas, with shade and sun options.

User Info Menu

I'd like to be distributed in my favorite locations: Mi yard (mine, not that one), Negril, a vineyard, and a good grow. When the wine is ready to drink and the grow to smoke, throw a locavore's mammal roast/dish-to-pass with some great local musicians. Repeat in all my favorite locations. Grok me baby! Grok me all night long!
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

I ve always said everyone should have a party to celebrate my life, and secretly sprinkle my ashes on the salad, so everyone can eat... well, I like the idea of being scattered along long Bay and the cliffs better. So everyone can eat me while I'm still here.

User Info Menu

My ashes will reside on Zion Hill....where I can haunt my kids.......

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

I thought the d stood for Dave or David, but now we know it stands for duppy!
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.