Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: News about the West End !!!

User Info Menu

Re: News about the West End !!!

Good to know. Didn't realize Trevor wasn't on the island full-time, as he served us our food back in July.

As they say - like father, like son. Miguel runs a first rate operation!

Administrator

User Info Menu

He is a proud Papa!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Wow...sad to hear about DeBar closing. We've enjoyed going there for 8+ years. Lots of good times and many laughs there! It was our favorite place to eat! We went there a minimum of 2 times per visit to Negril. I hate to tell my husband about this, he'll want to cancel our Christmas trip! He loves Eddie's jerk chicken! Sending best wishes to Eddie & Pam! Thank you for the delicious food and wonderful hospitality over the years! ~ Tancia, Dennis, & Lauren from Virginia

User Info Menu

I bought some of their delicious granny sauce last year. Mmmmmmm...... it's arguably the best sauce in Negril (was). Also have really enjoyed the place over the years. Very sorry to see it closing.

User Info Menu

Great News ! Great people joining together at a great location.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Craig123 View Post
    I bought some of their delicious granny sauce last year. Mmmmmmm...... it's arguably the best sauce in Negril (was). Also have really enjoyed the place over the years. Very sorry to see it closing.
    No worries, Craig...you can still get the same sauce at 3 Dives and Kool Vybes.