Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: News about the West End !!!

Administrator

User Info Menu

News about the West End !!!

As you may know, De Bar has permanently closed. The owner of the land decided to not renew the lease and may re-open the bar & restaurant under a new name. More on this later.

Since Eddie and Pam built 4 cottages on the property, they are relocating them to Eddie's brother's land at 3 Dives! Soon there will be a new place to stay on Negril's West End, 3 Dives! A room with a view and great food!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: News about the West End !!!

Now we can eat, get drunk, sit around the fire while listening to tunes and not have to take a cab home!! I hope they do a nice job setting them up, one of my favorite places.

User Info Menu

I'd almost be willing to do AI if it was 3 Dives food.

User Info Menu

Could you even imagine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by saeyedoc View Post
    I'd almost be willing to do AI if it was 3 Dives food.

User Info Menu

A couple years back, Eddie showed me one of the cottages he built on the old property, which he described as "Jamaican-style". I think they will fit nicely on the cliff-side, where the lack of air conditioning won't matter as much. I wish Eddie and Pam the best!

User Info Menu

Wow. I hope this all works out for them. I love that location.

User Info Menu

Dang. Tried the place for the first time last year, had it on a must do again list this year.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hussyband View Post
    Dang. Tried the place for the first time last year, had it on a must do again list this year.
    You can still hit-up Kool Vybes across from Tensing Pen, where Trevor is now the cook. Different vibe, but the food is just as good.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    You can still hit-up Kool Vybes across from Tensing Pen, where Trevor is now the cook. Different vibe, but the food is just as good.
    Best jerk chicken I've had in Negril!

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    Trevor helps out his son Miguel whenever Trevor is back on the island. Kool Vybes is Miguel's place!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!