Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: News about the Beach !!!

Administrator

User Info Menu

News about the Beach !!!

Just last week, a new addition came to Arthur's Beach Bar. There is now a grill pit to bring hot off the coals lobster, jerk chicken and steam fish to the oldest establishment on the beach, since 1952!

It is Money Colonge's Arthur's Beach Bar and Grill! Money is best known as one of Negril's premier music promoters. The "and Grill" is Money's latest venture! Bringing fresh cooked Jamaican fare to visitors and locals alike, the longest operating bar now is serving a new crowd!

Name:  IMG_20170818_125427.jpg
Views: 1787
Size:  63.1 KB
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: News about the Beach !!!

Rob, lots of new news !!! Say, is Money the '' Money'' I met in April ? Just curious as it is of course a unique name...lol...

User Info Menu

I met Money at Tony's Hut recently. He offered me a free lobster for dinner, but it was my last night and we had plans. Quite a character!

User Info Menu

Well, that's probably him then, I'm guessing grilled lobster on the beach will be a big hit !

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0743-1.jpg
Views: 1393
Size:  98.0 KB
    Saw MoneyCologne the other day, he had some nice looking lobsters. I didn't eat there but it looked good and $2 beers. I last saw him at the Lido a couple of years ago.

User Info Menu

Rob,
    how is Ronald doing?

User Info Menu

that's great news!!!

i love arthurs and am happy to hear moneycologne is expanding.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mwenvlay View Post
    that's great news!!!

i love arthurs and am happy to hear moneycologne is expanding.
    Moneycologne is a good dude. My fam was chilling on the beach at Nirvana and he came by promoting Yellowman last year. My wife and I bought two tickets and he asked if my special needs kiddo was going. We planned on leaving her with Grandma and going to the show just the two of us. He would have none of it and gave free tickets to Gma and my kiddo. When we showed up in her beach wheelchair I asked him where to park it. He literally drug it inside of the show, put it in a certain place, and mentioned no worries if anyone touches it I will kill them. It was a good laugh, but you know what, nobody even thought of touching it. He also gave us our own picnic table and told us to enjoy ourselves as his guest. He checked in on my kiddo several times to make sure she was having a good time. What a good dude he is.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

They always have nice loud music there. Fun place. Hopefully someone opens the old Pirates bar next door.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Nothing happening at the old 23/7 yet.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!