Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edibles

User Info Menu

Edibles

Are there any place on 7mile beach to purchase edibles...staying at The Palms for a week,then off to Point Village for 2 weeks. Would like to stock up..

User Info Menu

[/url]

User Info Menu

Re: Edibles

The guy that walks the beach and sells baked goods has very strong brownies (don't eat the whole thing)
    Miss Marcia at Yellowbirds bar also makes a special cake.

User Info Menu

I'd avoid the stuff from the beach vendor, it's pretty awful and way, way too strong.

User Info Menu

Lol....Very strong. Made that mistake and lost a day of vacation.

User Info Menu

It's probably worth a trip to the West End to visit the Wake n' Bake cafe. I've heard the popcorn is very good!

User Info Menu

also was a place on the beach from wake n bake if I remember right.

User Info Menu

There is a wake n bake on the beach around Woodstock

User Info Menu

Beside Rondel, you will see 420 Blvd, selling wooden statues and other cool stuff. My buddy Ozzy operates it. You will see the wakenbake sign near him. Not sure if he has any of her stuff though. Hang out with him, great guy. We always chill with him when there. If you do stop in there say Clint and Shauna sent you, via Canada!

User Info Menu

That's the place. He works out of an old storage container. He props a sign in the middle of the beach. You can't miss it.