Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage on the Beach??

User Info Menu

Massage on the Beach??

I've seen Rob's recommendations for massages but they're all on the West End it seems. I don't travel to the West End often so does anyone have any good massage recommendations for the beach area?

User Info Menu

Re: Massage on the Beach??

A couple years ago there was a woman set up outside the palms on the beach towards couples. Looked pretty permanent. Was 70 an hour and she did a great job. Can't remember her name though.

User Info Menu

Margaret at Footeprints gives a great massage. They also have 2-3 other therapists that work there. You can get a massage on the beach or in a private, air conditioned room. $30 half hour/$60 hour.

Dr. J

User Info Menu

jasmines at nbcc....60$4/hr indoors or out. hi homeboy!

User Info Menu

Seen a lot of people go for a massage right next door (to the north) from WS. Maybe 2 doors down?

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicMoose View Post
    Seen a lot of people go for a massage right next door (to the north) from WS. Maybe 2 doors down?

~Moose
    Negril Palm Beach Hotel, same one I'm thinking of, just can't remember her name.

User Info Menu

Ditto what Moose said, ask one of the guys at WS. my girlfriend gets massages from them everytime at the WS.

User Info Menu

My wife and I have had very good massages from Sandra at her beach hut at Charela Inn. Cost is about $1 per minute.

User Info Menu

any of the girls at Cocolapalm

User Info Menu

I too highly recommend Sandra at Charela. Best hands on the beach! Tell her Ed sent you.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4