Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is the bartender Grace still at Tony's Hut? Last year I never saw her. ?

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Is the bartender Grace still at Tony's Hut? Last year I never saw her. ?

Last year I only saw the other bartender who isn't too friendly? If you don't mind me saying? Great bar when she is there.

User Info Menu

Re: Is the bartender Grace still at Tony's Hut? Last year I never saw her. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Whynot View Post
    Last year I only saw the other bartender who isn't too friendly? If you don't mind me saying? Great bar when she is there.
    The dudes friendly once you bust his balls a little. I saw her on all of my trips, however the last one I only saw her on my last day as she was on vacation. When were you there?

User Info Menu

Princess Grace and Milton work a week at a time and trade weeks. I hate it when we are there and don't get to see her. Nothing against Milton, but it's just not the same when she is not there.
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Grace was there this year. You have to let Milton beat you at the table games more often. Then he'll warm up to you.

User Info Menu

Grace was Not there in July. Unsure if she was gone or just doing the week off thing as mentioned?

User Info Menu

I was there 8/10 to 8/20/17, and walked passed everyday. Grace was not there at all. We continued up to Sunnyside, next to the Rasta health food stand. Maureen was the barmaid and a sweetheart. When she was off a young guy filled in and he was pretty cool too. Didn't catch his name, but ran into him at Roots Bamboo one night, and he went out of his way to come over and say hello.

User Info Menu

Booger has it right.
    Just not like Grace.
    Once a crazy looking J guy that I never saw before
    came by hollering stuff at me for no reason.
    Milt gave him "what for " verbally and the crazy nut pushed on.

I wish Tony would be there more often
    He gave me an amazing take on worldly things
    from his viewpoint living in J land..

User Info Menu

I was there in May and Grace wasn't there. A lil birdie told me that she might have moved on....

Last edited by ukran1ans; 08-24-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

I was there about April 15-27 and never saw her once? I love that bar but refuse to go in when that nasty guy is there. Like total opposites? I know she must bring in more $ than him?

User Info Menu

Milton is a good man...