Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: masksnorkelfins rental?

User Info Menu

masksnorkelfins rental?

Any suggestions and pricing info on mask, snorkel and fins rental for one week in Negril? It may end up being just fins as mask and snorkel are easy to pack - asking for a friend.

User Info Menu

Re: masksnorkelfins rental?

You'd be surprised how easy fins are to pack. Buy a cheap set and leave them behind for the kids or another traveler

User Info Menu

Yep, I always bring my own (kind of expensive so I bring them back too). My son and girlfriend are going and I was trying to give them some options. I know Kool Brown used to rent them but pretty sure not anymore.

User Info Menu

Agree they are easy to pack. Most boat operators have them.

User Info Menu

i purchased my gear at Costco, they pack easy in a suitcase, soon come

User Info Menu

Here's a review and recommendation for "Best Basic Snorkel Set": http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/bes...c-snorkel-set/

Great site for gear reviews.
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

I question how well they clean/sanitize between renters, if it all. Bring your own.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HarryS View Post
    I question how well they clean/sanitize between renters, if it all. Bring your own.
    ^^^ This! Easy enough and cheap enough to bring your own. Can even get short fins: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ssi+short+fins

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.