Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photo help

User Info Menu

Photo help

It's been a bit since I posted, but never fear, we're bringing the "not-so-newbies" along again this year with our son for his senior trip. I can't begin to imagine what this trip in March will have in store for us. haha

Our friend is a photographer and is taking our son's senior pictures. He is doing some here in the Michigan winter, but we also want to do some in Negril when we are there. This is where you all come in. We've been plenty of times, but I need some suggestions for great photo spots with cool backgrounds in and around Negril, as I haven't "looked" for that type of background on our previous trips. Obviously the beach will be one of them...but where else? Ready...set...go!

Thanks!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Re: Photo help

There's so many places to get great photos...depends on what kind of pics you're looking to have done.
    There's the lovely touristy pics of places like Rockhouse, the Lighthouse or Ricks and yes, even Margaritaville .... Just Natural, Catcha Falling Star offer lush landscaping for photos.
    I'm sure there are many more suggestions out there and as you travel around Negril with the photographer...you'll spot locations that'll be perfect for you also.

User Info Menu

Thanks, Lisa. I'm mostly looking for cool "walls" as backgrounds.

[/url]

User Info Menu

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  20.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 812
Size:  20.1 KB

User Info Menu

Blue Cave Castle is a unique place. I have zillions of images from there. A great sunset location, too. Just Natural is also a great spot. But my favorite location is Rocklands Bird Sanctuary: http://www.rocklandsbirdsanctuary.info/

The magic of a Dr Bird perched on your finger to get a lick of sugar water is priceless.
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeboy1 View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  20.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 812
Size:  20.1 KB
    I thought BCC was closed - so hard to keep track...

User Info Menu

i have taken some awesome pics on the West End road by Westender Inn, lots of flowers on both sides on the road, soon come

User Info Menu

Pushcart has a really cool painted/graffiti wall inside..would make a sweet backdrop for a senior pic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    I thought BCC was closed - so hard to keep track...
    For now I think it is.
    Hope that changes.
    Very unique spot.
    No place like it.
    With a few upgrades could be a prime vacation spot.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
    Thanks, Lisa. I'm mostly looking for cool "walls" as backgrounds.
    You want 'a wall'? How about a pic of him jumping from Rick's cliff (like my daughter here)? Sunset with the lighthouse in the background is pretty iconic as well...

Name:  JumpAtRicks.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  101.5 KB