Name:  2018 coh flyer.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  75.4 KB

Gearing up for another busy season! PreRegister before you travel so I am prepared to serve you in case of an emergency. See my website
www.j.mp/comfortsJA I always recommend travel insurance of your choice and having cash for services (most services that come to you require CASH) but the travel insurance benefit becomes useful AFTER an event happened! I will do nursing triage to care for you, assess the situation and even refer you on to services I trust. I have traveled with clients to other cities per their request to facilitate processes and been their patient advocate for appropriate care! You must know where to go and what is best according to your specific need, as well as what services are available then!
Services availability can vary day to day, so we work together to make a plan! It is best I know something about your and where you are in case of emergency. PreRegister and make sure you are in my confidential logbook for 2017-18 season. I keep NO information from previous year for confidentiality purposes so see my website and PLAN for safe vacay! See you Pon Di Rock soon! Nurse Beth