Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Quality birthday bash

User Info Menu

Quality birthday bash

Name:  20170913_101531.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  99.0 KBi

User Info Menu

Re: Quality birthday bash

Gotta ask ...
    What's up - with the swimsuit model???
    Is she going to be there ???
    & what does she have to do with a birthday party ??
    I get the whole advertising angle ..but, seriously - Hennesy & swimsuit models ??

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slightly Stoopid View Post
    Gotta ask ...
    What's up - with the swimsuit model???
    Is she going to be there ???
    & what does she have to do with a birthday party ??
    I get the whole advertising angle ..but, seriously - Hennesy & swimsuit models ??
    Hennessey is a pretty common drink, mostly for special events...and...oddly enough, I've been to a couple of birthday bashes that these "swimsuit" models have shown up. When someone recognizes them...everyone (guys) go a bit nutty and there's autographs and calendar/poster signing galore.
    Last edited by Bnewb; 09-13-2017 at 03:26 PM.

User Info Menu

wish mi could be der for da bashment....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20