Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: we came thru erma alright

User Info Menu

we came thru erma alright

We sure were glad when Erma took that last turn in to naples, not good for naples but just before that it was on a path to go straight up our harbor. We evacuated 3 in the morning when it looked like we were going to take a direct hit up our harbor. Still a mess around here but could have been much worse. Our house came thru fine lost a fence and had tree damage and of course my poor gardens . It ripped plants right out of the ground . Hired a crew yesterday to clean the property up for us because it was just too much for us to do. Hes got it looking pretty good. I still have some plants that need to be staked up but will do that when we get back home in a couple of weeks. we were suppose to fly out from Ft. Myers airport the day the storm hit for northern michigan. We are leaving tomm now instead. We have a family reuion.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: we came thru erma alright

Have a great reunion! I am sure that after everything that happened you can use a break!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: we came thru erma alright

we sure can ty