Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lunch in October

User Info Menu

Lunch in October

My wife and I will be in Negril in early October. I'm looking for a nice lunch location choice. We have visited Xtabi for lunch previously, and I'm considering this again We don't do the snorkeling there anymore due to mobility issues. Anywhere on the beach or cliffs is OK. I understand many places may be closed at this time. We are on a meal plan at our hotel (Charela Inn), but I'd like to go off property for one special lunch with an ocean breeze.

User Info Menu

Re: Lunch in October

Great options with a sea view...Canoe, Rockhouse, Idle Awhile, The Spa Retreat...many other choices, but they might be considered much more casual...

User Info Menu

Does Canoe usually shut down during this time frame? Also, does Rockhouse open for lunch? The Blue Mahoe looks interesting, and gets good reviews, but do they have any shade to eat lunch in other than inside the restaurant? We've been to Idle for breakfast, and Country Country, Coconuts International, Sunbeach, Chicken Lavish and Calico Jack's off Half Moon Beach for lunch. Thanks for your help.

User Info Menu

ZSHULZ...... Go to Alfred's for their awesome fish and chips !!!

User Info Menu

A good idea is have a "late" Breakfast,
    Skip lunch,
    Then go out for an "early" dinner.

I recommend Pushcart, on the Cliffs, West End.
    They don't open until 3:00 P.M.

Still light enough to see the beautiful Cliff area and not so hot to eat outside.
    Start off with a Banana Daiquiri.
    Amazing!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Sips & Bites up the cliffs by Rockhouse. Great oxtail and good price.

User Info Menu

Connie's CountryWestern Pub for the best fried chicken and mac n cheese! Can't go wrong here!

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Tensing Pen would be a great place for lunch.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs View Post
    Tensing Pen would be a great place for lunch.
    Luvmylabs...TP is one of my fav places for dinner, but wasn't sure they're open to the general public for lunch?

User Info Menu

We were staying at Seastar in April 2016 and walked down to Tensing Pen for lunch. They let us in and fed us. Don't know if they are still open to the public for lunch??????