Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Citronella anyone? Whatgwan

User Info Menu

Re: Citronella anyone? Whatgwan

Tingalayas is def on my list . I'm saving it for a special relaxing trip. it is wayyyy out there.

User Info Menu

So.... did you get the phone number and e-mail address?

User Info Menu

I stayed a couple nights last month. Jim the new owner was very friendly and welcoming. He is doing alot of work there. I personally loved Citronella the way it was and wouldn't have changed anything there. But the view and sunsets and access to the water is amazing. Here is the email: citronellaja@gmail.com

User Info Menu

Did some searching and could not find any rates or details as to how to book

User Info Menu

Husband and I took a tour of the grounds back in January. They were doing extensive work on the cottages. They put little pools in
    front of some of them (A-Frame for sure, I can't remember if any of the others now have a pool). The great house was completely gutted and work was in progress. I'd like to go see it once everything is complete and decide if we'd stay there again. I do not have any info on rates or contact info.

User Info Menu

Been going to Citronella for years... Trying Seagrape in a few weeks. Will report back on how we like the Wild Grape compared to our beloved round house and cave house. I also definitely plan to drop by Citronella to see what the new owner is up to.