Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why cant I sen a PM???

User Info Menu

OK Marko....got as far as General settings & then got the same message I posted earlier.....thanks for trying to help though.

User Info Menu

Thank you everyone for trying to help me out..I've done everything one can do and to no success.I get the same mess. that Northcoast also gets..So I guess my only option is to wait for the moderator (Rob) to acknowledge and join this thread with an answer to my question...
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

i have been able to send and receive private messages . . . don't know why i would not have been able to?

User Info Menu

Well, I guess my question is "why am I prevented from doing so?", along with Susan & a few others I know of.....

User Info Menu

Yes, Northcoast....I'm waiting patiently for Rob to help me(and now I hear about others) out with this one..., I guess Rob is not around his computer at this time..
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)