Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why cant I sen a PM???

User Info Menu

Angry Why cant I sen a PM???

It seems I can no longer send a PM to any other board members?? Whats up with this???
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

In your settings, look on the list on the left hand side then look under your general settings. Did your private messaging somehow get switched to the off mode?

User Info Menu

Hmmmm....I can't send any either

User Info Menu

Here's the message I get when I try to send a PM....

northcoast, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

User Info Menu

hmmm, when I look to try and send either of you a pm, it does not even give me the option. When I look at mine it does.

User Info Menu

Did you ever verify your account when you first signed up for this board?
    I believe you would have received an email from the board which contained a link that you would have had to click on in order to "Verify" your account.

Maybe if you never did that, that would be why you can't send PM....just a thought

User Info Menu

Yes, I do believe I did that Marley....

User Info Menu

Hmmmmmm that is really weird then, I guess this would be a question for Rob

User Info Menu

You did Northcoast so did suzengrace, it says you are a member

User Info Menu

click on settings........
    then scroll down to My Account........
    and click on General Settings........
    you can opt in or out for mail and PM stuff.......
    and you can choose from all members or just your contacts and Admin..........

mi get a lot of PM's so sometimes mi set it to just mi contacts.......
    versus all members.........mi need a break once awhile......

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20